Friday, October 7, 2016

What I'm Loving Friday #6

It's that time of the week again! I love doing these posts every Friday and being able to share what I'm loving at the moment. This week flew by so let's just jump right into today's "What I'm Loving Friday!"

1.) Madison & Mallory Online Boutique....again.

You guys...this online boutique is so awesome. It's super affordable and cute! I ordered a shirt and sweater on Tuesday and received them YESTERDAY in the mail!! I ordered two items. The first being the olive criss cross sweater. So cute right!? The second item was the distressed t-shirt, but I ordered mine in olive green. These are going to look so cute with my black LuLa Roe leggings and booties. I love olive green clothing in the fall because I feel like it looks good with my dark hair.


                                                        www.madisonandmallory.com

2.) Homemade Caramel Apple Poptarts

I'll be sharing this recipe next week! I wanted to make another fall recipe and since I already made a pumpkin one, I wanted to do an apple one. This was my first time making homemade pop tarts. I grew up on the good 'ol box kind which I'll admit are still delicious. These were pretty easy to make and the frosting is homemade as well. Be on the lookout for more on these scrumptious treats!

3.) Birthday Celebrations at Work


Ok, how cool are these cupcakes my co-worker made for me!? On Monday I was surprised with gifts and treats at work. The HR shirt is spot on and perfect. I love working with such fun and caring co-workers. This definitely made my Monday!

4.) Cake Stand


Again, I know I shared this in my birthday post but I was so excited to be able to use my cake stand right away with the leftover cupcakes from work. They looked so pretty in my cake stand I almost didn't even want to eat them because they looked so neat in the cake stand (I said almost....these cupcake are long gone by now). 

5.) "Uninvited" By Sophie Jordan


I borrowed this book from the library on Tuesday and I'm almost finished with it. It's such a quick and easy read but it's really good! I don't want to give too many details or spoilers, but it's basically about a girl who found out she has the "kill" gene, and her life is changed upside down when the government decides that all who have this gene need to be quarantined. She however is one of fifty who get to go to a special training camp to be taught how to deal with this and hopefully live with the general population again. Go read it! Like I said, super fast and easy read but SO interesting. 

Let me know of any must read books you recommend. Since it's fall, I love darker themed mysteries and thrillers. 

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend! See you back here on Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment