Friday, December 9, 2016

What I'm Loving Friday #8



Happy Friday! I haven't shared a "What I'm Loving' post in a few weeks which means it's way overdue. I do have some fun things to share this week so let's get right into it shall we?

                                                             1.) Old Navy Pajamas


I went Christmas shopping with my mom last weekend (and may have picked up these pj's for myself!). They are SO COMFY. I love the gray and white pattern. Benson made fun of me because it's a lot of gray and looks like you're wearing a onsie but guess what....I love them! 

2.) Because of a Case Cellphone Case
This is one of my Christmas presents! And I maaaaay have already opened it and put it on my phone...oopsies. Anyways, this case is gorgeous and for a good cause! 10% of sales go to the Anxiety and Depression Association of America AND it's on sale right now! I wish I had waited to get it. I paid $24.99 for mine but right now you can get it for $18.74. I've already gotten a lot of compliments on it. 

3.) Christmas Decorating


This is the first year Benson and I have gotten a tree! Our last 2 Christmas' we were in a smaller apartment and really didn't have room. This year we were able to go and get one and I could not be more happy! P.S. Colored lights are the way to go ;)

4.) Krispy Kreme Donuts


YOU GUYS. I have not had Krispy Kreme donuts in seriously like 12 years? This week at work we were surprised with a dozen glorious glazed donuts from the RIT Hospitality department for giving students a tour. We received these on Monday and they were gone by Thursday. #noshame. I remember when we use to have Krispy Kreme and if the light was on you could go in and get a free glazed donut. Those were the days! My favorite donut from Krispy Kreme was the glazed donut with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles. If you live by a Krispy Kreme, know that I am jealous. 

5.) Plans over the weekend

We have some fun plans coming up this weekend! Tonight I will be baking a dessert for our get together with Amanda & Nick at our place tomorrow and it will be featured in my next "Pinterest Made Me Do It" post! Fingers crossed it comes out well. I say I'm making to tonight so it can set but really I'm also thinking that I want to make it tonight because then if it turns out bad I have tomorrow during the day to come up with a plan B! Then on Sunday we are taking a little family trip to Skineateles. Should be fun! 

Check back here next week for my next Pinterest post and more! Have a good weekend everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment