Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Back At It

Happy Fall/Happy October/Happy almost 2019 basically...I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that it's been so long since I've posted on my blog😖The last post I published was January 25th and it was in regards to things no one tells you about birth....GUYS! I will say that I have a drafted post talking about life updates and what not from over the summer but even that was when Evan was 7 months old. Now he 10 months old and far more grown up than that post back in January when he was an itty bitty new born - seriously where does time even go anymore!?

I'm here to say that I've missed this and that I want to get back into the swing of things. Whether you enjoy reading about my day to day, Evan updates (and let's be honest..there will be lot's of this because like every other parent I am obsessed with my child and think he is the cutest thing in the world), baking which I have been doing a TON of, or just random thoughts I hope to start getting regular posts up again!

So to conclude this very short and updating post here's a recap of everything that's happened since January:

-We bought a house
-Evan is now 10 months old and the happiest little boy. He's taking steps and has such a fun personality already!

Told you it would be a very short recap! Also here is a picture of Evan from this past weekend. Those big brown eyes just make my heart melt💗

No comments:

Post a Comment