Wednesday, September 7, 2016

25 Questions



Welcome back to my blog! Today's post is a tag post that one of my favorite bloggers, Simply Taralynn did. I remember doing these question surveys on Facebook back in the day and how fun they were so I decided to do them on my blog as well! Her post originally is titled "105 Questions". Now 105 questions is an awful lot so I decided to narrow it down to 25. I always enjoy reading these types of posts to get to know others better so here we go!

1. What are your favorite smells?
     Cinnamon rolls, freshly shampooed hair, my little pillow, Wegmans

2.) Who is your celebrity crush?
      Harry Styles

3.) What is your favorite fruit?
      Bananas or apples

4.) Do you curse a lot?
     Guilty....it slips out!

5.) Is there a certain food you crave for no reason?
     I crave sushi or wegmans sub out of no where on the daily

6.) What's the last thing you've done that was crazy?
      Skinny dip!

7.) Have you ever broken a bone?
     NOPE!

8.) How do you like your eggs?
     Over-easy, scrambled, or in a breakfast sandwich

9.) What was the last argument about with who was it with?
      It was most definitely with Benson, and I can't remember the reason...typical

10.) How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning?
       Benson will tell you first hand, I am not usually a happy camper in the mornings

11.) Vodka or wine?
        Do I even have to say....WINE!

12.) Do you wear socks to bed?
       NO NO NO!

13.) What is currently bugging you?
       My hands are cold!

14.) What are you looking forward to?
        Seeing my newly engaged best friend this weekend!!!

15.) What do you crave for desserts?
        Anything and everything. I'm not really a pie person so basically anything but pie.

16.) Do you own any pets?
       Riley our 16 pound rat terrier, and Dylan our 16 pound cat (oooo clever I used this question for      number 16!) Haha

17.) Favorite TV Shows?
       The Office, Gilmore Girls, Dancing with the Stars, Grey's Anatomy, and most recently AGT and Stranger Things

18.) Morning or night?
       Both! Even though I'm not the most chipper first thing in the morning, I love when I can get up early and get things accomplished and not feel like I've wasted my whole day. And I love night time because that's when it's acceptable to drink wine ;)

19.) Are you scared of anything?
       Spiders!

20.) Do you believe in aliens?
       Oh yes

21.) Do you believe in ghosts?
       Sure do

22.) Are you allergic to anything?
       Some anti-biotic that breaks me out in hives. Luckily that's the only thing!

23.) Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
       Closed. Otherwise Dylan will go psycho kitty and jump on our clothes and on the door frame

24.) Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
       One while I was following my dad...don't worry, he got one too!

25.) What is one thing you wish had zero calories?
        This one is SO HARD! But today I'm going to say lobster mac and cheese because I had the best lobster mac a couple weeks ago and have been craving it ever since!


There you have it! The 105 question tag narrowed down to 25. Feel free to pick a couple and post your answers in the comment section!

FYI: I'm so excited for a post coming next week! My friend Amanda and I are getting together Friday night to do a fun project for a blog post. Be sure to be on the lookout for that post coming next Monday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment