Friday, September 30, 2016

What I'm Loving #5

Hey, whatsup, hello! Happy Friday to all! This week has FLOWN by for me. Work has been super crazy busy and I am very relieved it's Friday becaaaaaaaause....my birthday is on Sunday! I love birthday's so much (even when it's not mine). I don't have any set plans expect for a family dinner Sunday night at my parents. My mom asked me what I wanted and so I told her I was craving shrimp scampi, asparagus, bread, and salad. All in addition to my triple layer funfetti cake too! ;)
Growing up my mom always baked triple layer cakes for mine and my dads birthday's, so you can't blame me for being use to having a 3 layer cake each year.

As for tonight or Saturday, I'm sure I'll think of something to do. This year isn't as planned as last year was for my 25th birthday.  Last year I had a 1920's murder mystery party that was an absolute blast. Unfortunately, this year I just did not have time to plan anything too structured, but hey! I'll definitely make the most of my birthday weekend and report back on Monday :)

Now on to my favorites of the week!!

                                                        1.) Delicate Marble Necklace


I have been on the hunt for a cute dainty everyday necklace and when I found this one I fell in love. I get so many compliments on it and it's such a cute accessory. I got mine off the online boutique www.madisonandmallory.com. They're currently out of stock of this necklace, but they have so many other cute accessories and clothes! Plus when I ordered this I received it 3 days later and didn't pay extra for shipping. Score!

2.) Fall Boots


These are my favorite books that I got from Francesca's two years ago. I wore them this week for the first time of the season and felt sooooo happy. I wore mine with skinny jeans and a maroon top from Target. Best part of these boots? They're very comfortable!

                                                                 3.) MSU Scarf


Last night I had to work late and when I got home there was a present and card on the table for me. Benson said his mom stopped by earlier to give it to me. Of course when a present is staring me right in the face I couldn't possibly wait until Sunday to open it. Benson convinced me though when he said it would come in handy for Saturday. I opened it up in a heartbeat and discovered this MSU infinity scarf! So cute right!? It's very soft and perfect for college football season (and basketball). Along with this was a gift card to Texas Roadhouse. I'm pumped because I've never been there but have heard excellent things. Isn't that the restaurant that has the best rolls and butter!?

                                             4.) Blueberry Lemon Almond Crunch from CVS


You guys...this stuff is BOMB. I'm telling you, CVS never disappoints! I love the combination of blueberry and lemon so this is right up my alley. PSA: this was on sale for $2.99. Go stock up! I just might have to go again because this bag won't last long. 


          5.) Now I can finally say it...BEING MY BEST FRIEND'S MAID OF HONOR! :)


I said yes! Haha. I am so thrilled to have the honor of being my best friend's MOH. I'm so excited to write a speech, plan a bridal and bachelorette party, go dress shopping, and every other thing that comes along with being a MOH. This wedding is for sure going to be epic. #itsgoingbrownforreal. P.S every time I write out that hash tag I sing the tune to that song in my head. How can you not??

6.) Planning Trips!

In late October, Benson and I are going to visit his cousin Casey and her husband Jakob in Haymarket, VA and we are so excited. Also on the way to visit them we will be spending a night at Alecia and Nick's. I cannot wait to visit everyone and explore what the area has to offer! Then in November, Benson, my cousin Kelsey and I are going to our cousins wedding in VA. So many fun and exciting things happening this fall, I love it!

Hope you enjoyed this weeks "What I'm Loving". Let me know what your favorites of the week are! Anyone have any fun trips planned too? Leave a message in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment