Friday, September 16, 2016

What I'm Loving #4

Hey hey it's Friday! I apologize for not getting a post up on Wednesday. This week has been so busy with work and such. I have some fun plans this coming weekend and hope you do too! Tomorrow I will be getting my new to me Canon camera from Kayla and I'm so excited! I'll officially feel like a real blogger now. Also, my best friend Alecia and her FIANCE! (I'm still so excited and happy and every other positive emotion over them getting engaged) will be coming into town and Benson and I will be hanging out with them. Tomorrow we plan to look around at some possible venues which will be really fun. Maybe we can even go to a winery "just to look" and happen to do a wine tasting....you know, since we'll already be there!

SO here is this week's edition of "What I'm Loving". There are quite a few fall favorites and while I said in a previous post that I'm not ready for summer to be over I have to admit that I'm a sucker for anything fall....basic, I know ;)


                                 1.) Homemade pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting


You guys....these....are....INCREDIBLE. I made them last night for my bosses birthday today. She loves pumpkin (and let's be honest, so do I) so I decided to ditch the box and do everything from scratch. These came out so good and I was so proud of them. Of course I had to add sprinkles for a little birthday flare. Definitely a favorite for the week. Annnnd probably all of fall. 

2.) Homemade Fall Sangria (Sorry for picture quality)


Benson and I made this sangria on Tuesday - because Sangria Tuesday's anyone? Can that become a thing? Anyways, it made a TON. We've been drinking it all week. What you'll need to make this yourself (which I highly recommend) is : 1 bottle of Fireball Whiskey, 1 bottle of a cheap pinot grigio, 1/2 gallon apple cider, 1 liter club soda, cinnamon, apples and pears. First you chop the apples and pears and add the fireball. Then you put that combination in the fridge for 2 hours. Next, add the wine, apple cider, and soda, then top with cinnamon sticks. You'll feel like a fancy bartender serving this up to your friends.

                                               3.) Pumpkin Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts


Yes, I used a professional picture for this one because every time I order this it's when I'm driving and it's usually mostly gone by the time I get to work. This weeks third item is another fall/pumpkin one and I'm not mad about it. Dunkin's pumpkin iced coffees to me are better than Starbucks...and cheaper!

                                 4.) America's Got Talent & Dancing with the Stars


I have never watched AGT until I saw it on Hulu this season, but I was hooked. Such a cool show! I was happy Grace won but she wasn't my first pick. All of the top 10 finalists were amazing but I think my favorite was Jon Dorenbos and Linkin Bridge. I can't wait for next season!

As for DWTS, last season was the first season I watched so I'm pumped it's back already. I love pro dancer Sharna Burgess so I'm rooting for her and James Hinchcliffe.

                                                   5.) Peanut Butter Fingers Blog

I just recently discovered Julie's blog and I love it! I love reading other lifestyle blogs and coming across new to me blogs. Hers features family, travel, food, fitness and more! Check out her blog at: http://www.pbfingers.com/


That's a wrap for this weeks favorites! Can't wait to report back next week with pictures from my new camera!! Enjoy the weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment