Friday, September 2, 2016

What I'm Loving #2

It's Fridaaaaay Fridaaaaay gotta get down on Fridaaaay! (Bonus points to whoever remembers that song...which is probably everybody)

I am so ready for this long weekend! I'll be spending it at our family cottage enjoying one of the last weekends of summer. This summer has flown by and as much as I love fall, I just am not ready to say goodbye to summer quite yet! Although I have to admit, I did get a pumpkin spice coffee before September 1st....oops!

Now let's get into some of my favorites of the week!

1.) Influenster. If you have not heard of this, download it ASAP! Basically you link up your social media accounts to take surveys and write reveiws on different products to be chosen for different vox boxes. This week I received my third or fourth vox box called the Endless Summer Vox Box with a variety of products to test and review. Be on the lookout next week for a review on the products I received! This was my favorite box yet!
2.) Graze. I am a totally sucker for at-home delivery services. Stitch Fix, Blue Apron, Ipsy, you name it! I recently signed up for a free sampler box from Graze which delivers healthy snacks. My first 4-pack sampler box was free so I highly recommend checking it out! This week I received honey drizzled cashews (LOVED), Eleanor's Apple Crumble, Herby Bread Basket, and Lemon Drizzle Flapjacks (pictured below). I decided to sign up for an 8-pack variety box which is $11.99 per week or however often you choose to order. I can't wait for my next box!

3.) CVS. This might sound like a weird favorite but ever since I got the app and signed up for their extra care card I always save money whenever I go there! I usually buy toiletries there rather than Wegmans because I save more money and get coupons so often sent right to my extra care card that I just show the cashier at checkout. P.S. I feel like a "real" adult when one of my favorites is saving money and getting coupons for things like toothpaste and shampoo....

4.) Survivor Season 1...yes, season 1! 16 years later I'm watching this series again. I remember when the show first came out I was in fourth or fifth grade. Since it's on Hulu I decided one day to re-watch the first season just for an episode or so and am now one episode away from finishing it. Of course I already know how it ends up but it's funny to see the first season again 16 years later! 


5.)  Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta. I made this one pot dinner on Wednesday night and let me tell you...it was AMAZING. If you would like me to do a blog post on this step by step let me know! I already want to make this again. Benson and I cleaned our plates with this one! I made a couple tweaks to the recipe but it still came out delicious.


And there you have it! Round 2 of "What I'm Loving". Be sure to let me know if any of these are your favorites too! I hope you all have a fun Labor Day weekend ahead! My next posting will probably be next Wednesday. I plan on taking full advantage of this 3-day weekend! ;) 

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment