Thursday, August 18, 2016

Happy Hour Is My Favorite Hour!

Happy Thursday! AKA: ALMOST FRI-YAY!

I wanted to recap my lovely experience last night at Flight Wine Bar in Corn Hill since you know...I love wine.

I have been to Flight many times before. It's one of my favorite spots in Rochester because of the cozy feel and copious selections of wines. Hidden in the heart of Corn Hill it really is a hidden gem!


If you're not very familiar with wines, the staff is very good at helping you choose which wine is more up your alley as well as describing them for you. The flight menu goes from dry to sweet and on the right hand side of reds from lightest to darkest. I chose the Bubbly flight perfect for a beautiful summer night.


Now you can't have some wine without cheese can you? After we received our drinks I took a look at the food menu. They have lots of options ranging from cheese to chocolates. I highly recommend getting yourself the Irish Porter cheese (pictured below). It comes with baguettes and honey to top it all off. The cheese has a melt in your mouth feel and is the perfect accompaniment to the wine.


Flight is the perfect place to come for date night, girls night, or just stopping by for a drink before going out to dinner. They also have a nice selection of imported and craft beers for those who aren't a big fan of wine...although I highly suggest trying at least one glass ;) 

Now which wine bar to go to next!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment