Friday, August 26, 2016

What I'm Loving This Week

Good morning and happy Friday to all! This week has flown by and I could not be more excited that the weekend is HERE!

Since we all look forward to Friday, I thought I would do a theme post every Friday or so on things I'm loving lately! A couple of my favorite bloggers do this and I look forward to reading them every week so I can learn about new products, food, places, and everything in between. Now let's get into what I'm loving!

1.) Chardonnay and Cheez-Its. Yes, this sounds like a cheap happy hour but the combination is so good! It give you the cheese and wine feel without having to go to the store to get an expensive cheese.

2.) My two favorite bloggers: Carrots 'N' Cake, and Simply Taralynn. They are health and lifestyle bloggers and I've been reading both of them for a couple years and they are also what inspired me to write my own. 

3.) Cold brew coffee from Dunkin Donuts. It definitely gives me a better caffeine boost in the morning than the regular iced coffee. I think I've become immune to those! Only negative thing about the cold brew...it's $1 more which means it's costing me about $3.30 total JUST for that iced coffee...it's a love hate relationship.


4.) Loreal Pro-Glow foundation. I bought this about two months ago and it has been my go-to summer foundation. It applies so easily and gives me a nice dewy glow. Since fall is coming up I will probably go back to a matte foundation soon but this whole summer I have been loving the pro-glow!

5.) Bachelor in Paradise....yes.....I have to admit I have fallen for the guilty pleasure of watching this. I never use to be a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan but I started watching Ben's season and have been keeping up ever since. Am I the only one who is heart broken about Izzy and Vinny!? 


6.) Meal planning. My previous post was about my food prep night on Monday and I am so happy I did all that work for the week ahead. Eggplant parm, deviled eggs, and ready to go breakfast sandwiches are a definite favorite for Benson and I this week!

7.) Social media! Thanks to friends who read my blog, I was contacted by one of them (Hi, Kayla!) who offered to sell me her used Canon camera. I am so excited to soon to be able to take high quality pictures for this blog! Stick around to see how great (or not so great) of a photographer I'll be! 

8.) Ciate paint pot in "Spinning Teacup". I received this in my August Ipsy glam bag and have gotten so many compliments on this color. The thing I love about this nail polish is its long lasting wear. Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE nail polish and change my nails like I change my clothes. This color has been on my nails for a couple weeks now so that should definitely tell you something ;)
That's it for today! I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend and enjoys themselves!

What are your favorites for the week??


No comments:

Post a Comment